Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Sitting outside 12/10/2020

            Yesterday afternoon my favorite wife and I were sitting outside enjoying the 80-degree temperature. As we sat there discussing the world problems (you can determine what I consider a world problem) I noticed a tree that almost appeared as if it were on fire. Photo to follow.


                                               

            The late afternoon sun was shining on the tree, making it brighter than the surrounding area.

            Today, I get to eat lunch with my present spouse and a couple of her friends at the cracker restaurant. Normally, this group has lunch together monthly, and there are 6 in this group. For some reason only 3 of this group will be getting together today, so, I got invited. 😊             Ok, I did not get invited, I invited myself.            If I didn't invite myself, I would not have been invited! 😐   Hopefully, we can enjoy a quick lunch, and not get the virus!

           

            Don't ask how the scrap wood cat house is going, I have made a couple mistakes and there have been a couple problems. I may go nuts before I get this cat house completed. Heck, it gives me something to do even when things don't go right.

            We are supposed to get to 80 degrees again today, and there is very little breeze, so when the Tres takes me for a walk this morning, it should be a nice enjoyable walk.

 

Mask, disinfect, wash, and stay healthy!

 

Senior person who might or might not, have a cat house, Don the Ford

No comments: