Translate

Monday, December 28, 2020

Senior retired and poor 12/28/2020

            I am back to normal now, after that odd posting yesterday. Theories are just that until proven. My ole mind is back in the real world, at least for a while. I was able to procure lunch yesterday for my present spouse and me, due to a Christmas gift from a good person. I took the gift card and went to the Cracker restaurant, where I picked up lunch for myself and my favorite spouse. The lunch was big enough that we will also have food for supper.

            I was wondering where we would get some food, would you believe we spent all our savings on Christmas present's, and did not know where we would get food for this week. I was checking the Homestead's perimeter when I found some food. I have a photo, we will not starve, we have berries to eat.


                                                 

            They are not black berries, but they are berries and we will eat them. Don't worry about us ole retired people, on a fixed income, we will survive eating the berries and maybe we can find some mushrooms. Broke and no money coming to us, we will survive, please do not worry about senior persons, we will likely make it, even without any financial future. ☹😐😊

            The weather yesterday was so nice, that my favorite wife and I sat outside during the afternoon, for more than an hour. My first wife was on the phone with a friend during most of the time, completely ignoring me. Yes, I had tears in my eyes, but she did not notice. Ole senior ignored persons are lonely, and no one cares. Do you care? Why did you have to think about it? You don't care about us ole seniors! Shame on you!

          I have to go to the dentists on Tuesday, my ole person insurance pays for it, or I couldn't go.

            One of our neighbors has returned from their Christmas vacation, I gathered their mail and packages while they were gone. Does he have the virus after his trip, I don't know, he is a doctor. His family is still gone and will return at the end of this week.

            Another of our other neighbors is still on vacation, must be nice! With all this traveling, I hope everyone is staying safe.


Travelers       please             be        careful!


Senior retired person on a fixed income to broke to travel, Don the Ford

No comments: