Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Sunny but cool 10/01/2020

            For my non-readers, I have a photo which explains some of the title line.


                                               

            Just in case someone doesn’t understand what the above photo is, I will enlighten. It is the sun coming up over some trees, I took this photo while in the drive through at the coffee shop this morning. It was also cool again this morning as the Tres and I walked (52 degrees).

            I have another photo, taken in the Ford’s ole garage.


                                               

            This lizard was sunny himself yesterday morning. Our lizards are many, some are brown like the one in the photo and others are green. The Ford’s ole cats like the lizards but not in a nice way. If they don’t have a mouse to chase, a lizard will do.

           

Hot coffee may kill a virus, masks do stop virus!

 

Senior real coffee connoisseur, Don the Ford

No comments: