Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Weedless in Hewitt 09/30/2020

            This will likely be the last posting this month. Why is it the last, check the date and you will know.

            I did get on my knees yesterday for about an hour. It is rough for ole senior persons to stay on their knees that long. What? Of course, I was praying! I was praying I would be able to get up after pulling those weeds. I can’t say I got them all, but I got a lot of them, photo to follow. 

 


                                              

            If I might be allowed, I would like to post another photo taken from the Ford’s ole rocking chair on the Ford’s ole new driveway. Some of you have heard of a thing called Tik Tok, it is some type of program for the smart phones. Well, here at the Ford Homestead we have something called the tick, but we haven’t yet found the Tok.  I have a photo, wow, we have half a cell phone program, or at least we have the tick. See photo.


                                                  

            During our walk this cool morning, I did have my sweat shirt on, we observed the fellow with his shorts and hoodie on. Oddly enough, today, since it was cool enough to have the hood up covering one’s head, he did not have the hood up. Hood up when it is hot, and down when it is cool. His shorts were down so low, the crotch of the shorts was at his knees, this tall fellow had to take little steps because of the shorts. I think he may be afraid of the Tres. I also think that is good!

            What? Yes and no! First of all, it is none of your business what I watched on TV last evening, but since I am a nice retired senior person, I will enlighten. I did turn the TV on to watch the debate. I watched less than 10 minutes and turned it off. Talking over each other made it difficult to even understand what they were trying to say. I would have liked to hear clear conversations, one at a time, with proper responses.

            To me, it was like a couple adolescents in a school yard arguing with each other. How long before one of them gets a bloody nose from fighting. I will not watch crap that comes from people acting less intelligent than I am!  

 

            I may attack more weeds in the other black berry patch today, as it is cool again this morning.

 

May your politics be easy to understand!

 

Senior independent voter and weed puller, Don the Ford

No comments: