Translate

Saturday, October 24, 2020

How cold is it 10/24/2020

            It is colder than, well it is cold! I guess Fall has fell on us, with temps in the 40s at night. That means I will need to get outside in the cold weather today and start getting the Ford’s ole little green house ready for use. I used wood from the grandkids ole fort to put a floor in the green house. I want to spray the wood floor for bugs, mainly ants, before I start placing flowers inside. Also, I will require help with a couple of the potted plants as they are very heavy.

            We have one plant that was so large that we almost did not get it into the green house last year, and it is even larger this year.

            Tres seems to like the cold weather, he has been running all around the back yard this morning, acting like he thinks he is a greyhound. Molly the cat has been acting like she is chasing something in the drive way, and there is nothing to chase.

            We finally got some needed rain yesterday. The Ford’s ole rain gage indicates a little over half an inch. We could use one of those ole Missouri type rains, you know, a slow rain that last all day.

            I hope I can find some warm clothes to wear when I do venture outside today.

 

Stay warm and cozy!

 

Senior frigid person and flower pot mover, Don the Ford

No comments: