Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

VOTE 10/06/2020

            We here at the Ford’s Homestead, encourage everyone to vote in the upcoming election, regardless of who you vote for. My favorite wife and I have voted! In the following photo, one may see the two envelops that were used to, “Mail our ballots”!


                                               

            I have another photo, and it has nothing to do with voting, unless you want to vote on your favorite flower photo.


                                               

            No real plans for the day, I did mow the front yard yesterday and may mow the back 40 later today. I might get the Ford’s ole Chevy inspected today; its license runs out this month.

 

no plan, no disappointment!

 

Senior nap-ologist, Don the Ford

No comments: