Translate

Monday, October 12, 2020

Crap happens 10/12/2020

            My first wife needed to be tested for the covid-19, we don’t think she has it!

            Before that one person asks, she will be having a procedure and they must test everyone before they have a procedure!

            Before that one person asks, what procedure is she having, it is a colonoscopy!

            We drove to the testing site and I waited in the Ford’s ole Chevy as she went in for the test. They did a blood test and a nose swab. When I tried to start the Ford’s ole Chevy it would not start. Basically, the battery seemed to be almost dead, Crap. I used my Halo and started the vehicle.

            Arriving at home, the vehicle started without help. I did need to reset my phone to connect to the truck. The truck started a second time. The vehicle and battery are 5 years old. Time for a new one. Donations will be accepted, mark them, “For ole battery”!

            Subject change; our neighbor has a different truck. We talked yesterday and it is a new Dodge Ram. It is a heavy-duty truck which will make it easier to pull their camping trailer.

            I wish we could afford a bunch of new stuff, but ole senior people on a fixed income just verily get by. If us ole senior people could just have some nice things like real people have, our lives would be much happier.

            Topic change, Patrick and Karla came to Hewitt yesterday. Karla’s father had a birthday and they celebrated with them. They came to our house for a visit later in the afternoon. Dave, Claire, Gabi and Alex came over also, we all enjoyed a nice visit. My favorite spouse had fixed a roast just in case anyone was hungry. It was good!

            Tres was happy to have extra people here, he got a lot of petting.

            Topic change; this morning as Tres and I were walking, a vehicle backed out of a driveway as we walked by. The vehicle slowly came up behind us and the male driver said, “Your dog is very good looking”, to which I asked, “And what about me?” The mail driver looked at me and said, “You can use some improvements”. We both laughed and I said, “Thanks” as he drove away. 

 

May your day be happy and safe!

 

Senior person with an old vehicle, Don the Ford

No comments: