Translate

Monday, October 19, 2020

Olden days remembered 10/19/2020

            Back in the olden days, I felt as if I was a real person. Today this ole senior person has some real nice memories of what it is like to be considered as real. Today has been one of those very boring days, and I have had a few extra aches and pains, which may be from cleaning the office, and cutting all those weeds in the ditch yesterday, or, it might mean I am getting older. With nothing to do, I messed around with my computer and an ole tablet.

            I found a photo that brought back some real nice memories, and in truth kind of made me wish I still had a motor cycle. Photo to follow, no other words are needed.


                       

            A neighbor and I had gold wing bikes, we both purchased trailers to pull behind them. The trailers were made mostly of aluminum, they were easy to pull. Looking at that trailer, one would not know that it was painted black when I bought it. It is hard to believe, but the red color is not paint, it is stuck on like a red decal. I went to a local print shop an purchased the decal material. Yep, I use to be a real person! 😊

            If someone wants to donate a motorcycle, or a large motor scooter, I will be happy to accept. 

 

            Ok, allow me to change topics. In a previous posting I noted, an item was misplaced and later found in the dishwasher. I was surprised that the reading public wanted to know, "What was misplaced"! The item was a spoon rest, photo to follow.


                                   

            It stays on the stove, and one can place spoons that are being used during cooking on the spoon rest. It is normally hand washed. It was in the dish washer. I never use the dish washer; I did not place it there!

 

Real or not, have a safe day!

 

Senior with some very good ole memories, Don the Ford

No comments: