Translate

Friday, October 9, 2020

Go to the Doctor's office 10/09/2020

            It is Friday morning, and I had to give the bad news to Tres, we are going to postpone our morning walk. The Tres, lay down on the floor and whimpered. Tres did not understand, I had an appointment to get a needle stuck into my arm this morning. No, not for dope, why do I even try, the needle is for a blood test. Just because some of you use dope, does not mean that I do.

            During this visit I weighed myself on their scales. They do not weigh you for a blood test. I usually weigh about 260 when visiting the vet, I mean doctor, but this time I weighed 250. Have I lost a couple pounds? 😊

            I am very tired of the political adds on the TV. I have voted and I should not need to be exposed to them any longer! One that I totally would eliminate if it were up to me, is of a Female person. This person was supposed to have been in the military, she states that she was shot through the windshield, she doesn't say if the bullet or glass hit her. She said she strapped herself to the skids of a helicopter and returned fire. If she had been injured, someone else would have put her on a back board and strap her to the skids.

            This same female has another commercial where she is on a motorcycle, her arm is covered with tattoos, she tosses her leather jacket at the coat rack and it hung itself. I am glad I have already voted, and not for that female subject.

 

            Change of subject; I did rake some of the acorns yesterday and may rake more today. I do not plan to get in a big hurry, but I would like to get a bunch of them raked up. One problem this year verses last year, the grass is taller. Taller grass is more difficult to get the acorns out.

 

            I need to go by the bank and see if they will lone me enough money to get some groceries this week. I also need to renew my license for the Ford's ole Chevy. I guess I will need to leave the ford's homestead and take a chance of getting the virus.

 

Have fun, be safe, help others!

 

Senior raker of the yard, Don the Ford

No comments: