Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The vet said 08.11.2020

            We are back home from the vet and they got the staples out with no problems. We are to keep him from licking the incision for at least another week. That means I will not have any Tee Shirts as the Tres will be wearing them. He kind of stretches the necks about three times too big for me.

            The Tres took me for a walk this morning and about half way through our usual walk, the urge hit him to defecate, he does not do that while on a lead. We turned and headed for home where he relieved himself. A neighbor gave us some left-over Brisket yesterday, for the Tres. We gave him some, and today his stool was runny. No more brisket that was not cooked by my favorite wife! I know you are glad I used proper terminology and did not say he had to poop!  

            I went to the big city yesterday in an effort to purchase a bottle of Adult Beverage. I drink Tom Moore whiskey for two reasons.

  1. It has a good taste when mixed with a diet soda.

           B.  It is not expensive like the better-known adult beverages.

           I went through the drive through and the female person said they still don’t have it, come back Wednesday after 2:00.

           Disgusted, I went to a different booze shop and went through the drive through. I told him what I wanted, and he went and got it. I noticed, as I sat there waiting, they had a no return policy sticker on the drive through window.

           He handed me the bottle already in a sack and I paid him. I told him to keep the change and he said thanks. I drove home.

           Arriving at home I removed the bottle from the bag and it looked as if it had been dropped or kicked around. A plastic bottle with dents in it. The bottle was still sealed so I did not give it much thought. Later at happy time I made an adult drink as I usually do. It tasted like crap. I tossed the drink out! I called the Booze shop assuming they would tell me to kiss off. The fellow who answered the phone was the person who sold the bottle to me. I told him about the condition of the bottle and the taste, and that I had told him to keep the change. He said he remembered me, and I should return the bottle and he would give me a new bottle.

           Now I have to drive back into the big city today to get a new bottle. I assume he wanted to get rid of an ole bottle in hopes it was ok.

            Yesterday as I sat out side without an adult beverage, I looked up and saw something unusual. There was a hawk, eagle or some other large bird flying over. This bird was very high an usually when a bird is that high they seem to be moving slow. This bird went across the sky super-fast. I have never seen an air plane cross the sky that fast. I assume it was in some type of fast air flow.             Could it have been a UFO disguised as a bird?

 

Look up, be amazed!

 

Senior retired adult beverage exchanger, Don the Ford

No comments: