Translate

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Don 08.05.2020

              Which “Don” am I writing about today? There is a president whose name is Donald, or Don as a shorter version, and there is me, Donald, or Don as a shorter version. Since they talk about the president Don on TV every day, and all day, I am writing about the other Don, ME!

              A neighbor lady, and good friend, gave me a new mask with the photo of the other Don on it, to wear with my Make America Great Again hat.

              There is a lovely photo that follows, you may enjoy me!

                                         

              You are welcome!

 

              I have a photo of the Fords ole pot hound relaxing last evening. If one looks at his belly, one might see a brown line, which is the scar he received from his surgery.

                                                       

You should be nice to all Dons, most people aren’t!

              Think about that comment, you might get it eventually.

Senior non-presidential Don, but I would make a good one, Don the Ford

No comments: