Translate

Friday, August 28, 2020

Bike ride 08/28/2020

            I did go for a bike ride after this morning’s dog walk, with the Tres. Tres does not like it when I get on that bike and ride off. He doesn’t like being alone. Bike photo to follow.

            Donna had tried the bike but said it is too heavy. It is heavy when compared to a real bike. She notes a real bike would be good for her.

            This morning’s ride could have been better. The seat had been raised due to my long legs. As I rode it worked its way back down. Then it surprised me, and the seat would not stay level as I attempted to peddle. The last part of the ride there was no pedaling, I sat as still as possible and let the electric motor do the work.

            Going to tighten the seat and if that don’t work, I will get a new seat.  

 

            Heading out to the garage, I have some sawing to do. I did some planing yesterday on some scrap wood and I need to do some cutting today before it gets to 103.

 

May your Friday be safe and happy!

 

Senior biker, Don the Ford

No comments: