Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Tres went back to the vet 08.04.2020

              We took Tres back to the vet to get the bandage removed. They had told me to remove it just be careful. It was stuck on tight so I let them do it.

              Tres seems to be doing good, he goes back next Monday to get the staples removed. I told the vet I had a staple remover and there was dead silence on her end. Then I said, I am kidding, and she laughed! I have a photo of Tres at rest!

                                                       

              Subject change; I took a photo of the moon the other night, when Tres and I were outside for a potty break. His potty break, not mine!

                                                       

I hope someone is nice to you today!

Senior Homestead photographer and word presenter, Don the Ford

 

No comments: