Translate

Monday, August 10, 2020

Made it through 08.10.2020

            We made it through the weekend with nothing special happening. We did have lunch Sunday from the Cracker Store, I picked it up and we ate at home. It was so hot this weekend that we tried to stay inside as much as possible, that is a lot of fun, NOT!

            The Tres has been wearing my Tee shirts, will they need to be washed before I wear them? We are scheduled to take the Tres to the vet today to get his staples removed. I am not sure how much he will like that; he doesn’t like to go inside the vet’s office.

            Tres took me for a walk this morning and I took a photo of a leaf that we saw laying on the street. We (Tres and I) just thought the leaf sent a message to us as we walked.

                                   

            I did purchase a new chair for my office. Yes, I had purchased a chair sometime back and it was expensive. The problem with the old chair is, “It is summer time in Texas”. That means your back and bottom sweats if you set on it for very long. The new cheap chair allows air to get to my back which is so much cooler and my bottom is cooler too!

            Well I need to get a cup of coffee before we leave to take the Tres to the vet.

 

Stay safe and stay cool!

 

Senior chair evaluator, now with a preference to cheap, Don the Ford

No comments: