Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Clean up organize 08/19/2020

            With nothing to do, I have decided to try” to clean and organize the work bench area in the Ford’s ole garage. I did say try as it is very difficult for me to toss out things that might be needed at some point in the future. You know what I mean, there is a piece of wire 2 feet long and you roll it up and save it just in case.

            I will attempt to toss some of the scrap wood pieces that are in a box. Wish me good luck!

 

            Tres and I went for a walk this morning and made it back home by 7:00am. The weather outside is actually nice this morning with temps in the lo 70s, and a slight breeze. Walking before the sun rises is nice.

 

            I got to get going, have a good day!

 

Don’t let up, stay defensive, mask up!

 

Senior dog defecation picker-upper and scrap tosser, Don the Ford

No comments: