Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Posting

Send it back              08.15.2020

            Thanks to everyone who wished this senior person happy birthday. It was a good day except for the heat and something I ordered.

            I ordered a bike for my wife. We received it yesterday. We had decided to get a bike we could both ride for a while, and then, if we liked it, we would get a second bike.

            I put it together even though the instructions were not very good. I did watch a video showing how to put it together which helped. I can tell you the video helped, but there were differences in the equipment on the bikes.

            Once put together, I was attempting to learn about the controls. My favorite wife came out and as I was attempting to show her the way it shifted gears, when the chain came off. I put it back on, and it keeps coming off. We also noticed the back-wheel wobbles some.

             I contacted the company through Amazon and they said they will send me a return authorization. They indicated they will send a new bike.

            That means I will need to take the bike apart and put it back in the box. A bunch of work!

 

May your day be filled with items that work!

 

Senior bike assembler, Don the Ford

 

No comments: