Translate

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Scrap wood project 08/26/2020

            I have started another scrap wood project and have a photo, which I will share with you.

                                               

            It is a cross and it is on a wood base. As I see this cross, it can be used on the wood base as seen, or off the base in a flower bed, using a piece of rebar to make it stand up.

            I have a photo of me with a Cuban cigar in hand. If I was rich, I would have one of these cigars every week. I would not want one every day, but once in a while would be nice.

                                               

            I had informed the reading public that we had purchased a bike and it was defective, so we returned it. I had not heard anything from the vendor so I sent a note. They replied yesterday morning saying, “The bike should be delivered Tuesday, 08/25/2020”. I checked the tracking number and supposedly the bike was out for delivery at 9:59am, Tuesday morning.

            I waited all day, prepared to get started putting it together. Finally, I decided to give up and get a shower. As I was drying off, my favorite wife alerted me to the fact that the UPS truck just went down the street. I jumped into some clothes as UPS delivered to the neighbor. The driver enters the vehicle as I walked out the front door. The vehicle started and I pointed at our driveway, then I walked to the driveway.

            He unloaded the carton, which in my opinion looked as if it had been kicked around. He set the carton near the garage door and asked what my name was. He then wrote my name on his device, in other words, I did not sign for this bike and I did not sign for the first bike.

            I guess I will need to attempt to put it together today, that is after I check the seral number, making sure it is not the bike I returned to them.

            My plan is to take several photos as I open and unpack the bike. Then, if I need to repack it and send it back, I will have photos showing me how it should be packed. 

            Well I need to get started.

 

Be nice to someone, you will feel good!

 

Senior bike assembly person and silly grandpa, Don the Ford

 

No comments: