Translate

Sunday, August 30, 2020

May be fixed 08/30/2020

            Well, it is Sunday, and it will be warm again today. It was 107 yesterday and they are saying it will cool down to 103 today. I have a jacket available for the cool weather.

 

            I did get to ride the bike yesterday, only a couple blocks and the seat was ok. This morning, before it became too hot, I rode the bike again. This time, I rode a little over a mile, and the seat did ok. I may still want to purchase a new seat, you know, a bit larger, making the sitting time more comfortable.

 

            I have a photo that may not be interesting to you, but I like it.

            Just a cloud with the sun behind it, or is there more? There seems to be a spot in the bright sun light. Could it be a bird, it is very high up in the sky, could it be a UFO? You decide.

 

May your bike seat, fit your…!

Senior scrap wood artist, if there is such a thing, Don the Ford

No comments: