Translate

Friday, August 7, 2020

8:15 am Friday 08.07.2020

            What the heck has happened at 8:15 am on Friday? Nothing! I have done almost nothing this morning. Senior retired people have little or nothing to do, and we do it decently!

            Lets see if I can remember the one thing that I did this morning.

  • Tres and I went out front and retrieve the morning newspaper.
  • I had a cup of coffee, and some oat meal, what a breakfast.
  • Tres took me for a 30-minute walk, I got hot and sweaty.
  • I gathered needed tools from the ole garage and shed, then headed to the main black berry patch.
  • I dug three holes in an open area. I learned that I have not watered enough. The dirt on top (one inch) was damp, below that it was totally dry.
  • I planted three black berries; one is thorn less. 
  • I started watering the black berries, the hose is running in one place for 30 minutes, then I move it a couple feet and continue for another 30 minutes.
  • I then washed the dog house cleaning all the snails out of it. The dog house is for sale in our drive way. It has only been used by Alex the grandson. He would get in it and the Tres would get in with him. Tres would not use it any other time.
  • I then procured a cup of real coffee and after enjoying it, I started writing this boring but informative, article about me!

            Yesterday I drove into town for a bottle. I used the drive through, they were out of the bottle I like! With tears in my eyes, I drove home empty handed.

 

            I smell something that stinks, oh it is me. I think I need to take a quick shower.

 

May your day be less boring than mine!

 

Senior workaholic, and once upon a time nice guy, Don the Ford

No comments: