Translate

Monday, August 3, 2020

Drugs 08.03.2020

               Drugs seems to be the topic of this soon to be short, but brilliant article. Before you ask, no the retired drug enforcement officer who lives down the street did not give me any weed seeds. Yes, I did ask but nope, he didn’t give me any seeds.

               The drug topic goes this way. I put Tres’ pills into some chicken juice. He normally eats it quickly, but today he did not eat it. I left it in the bowl just incase he wanted to come back and take his medicine. Later as I walked by the bowl, the juice was gone. I knew the Tres had not eaten it as he was hanging with me all morning. One of the cats got some chicken juice and meds. I talked to the vet and they said they should be ok.

               Speaking of the Tres, the bandage on his belly isn’t coming off. I will take him to the vet today and they will remove it. I don’t think he will be happy about that.

               Tres has been eating a lot but not going to the toilet. I decided to try something. In the past, when we would return from a ride in a vehicle, Tres would go into the neighbor’s yard and POOP. I thought that I would take him for a short ride and then see if he would make a deposit. Well, it worked, he made a major deposit, and I got to get the pooper scooper and cleaned it up.

               Tres has not acted as if his incision hurts at all. He wants to be let off the leash, so he can run the back-yard fence with the neighbor’s dogs.

 

               Change the topic: The grand kids are supposed to be here tomorrow, so I get to be, “The annoying and silly grandpa.” Tres likes Gabi and she seems to like him. Possibly I will be able to get her to take him for a walk, and I can kick back and rest.

 

               Tomorrow is mowing the yard day. I will once again try to get the Alex to mow, and I will watch.

 

               Well that is it for now, I will let you go do something interesting, for a change.

 

Say something nice about me today!

 

Senior dog pooper scooper person, Don the Ford

                  

No comments: