Translate

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Returned 08.12.2020

            How do I begin? Yesterday (Tuesday) I decided to get my hair cut even though there Is still the chance of getting the virus from a stranger. I arrived at the stylist’s shop and there was a lady sitting outside. I thought, she was there to make sure I didn’t have the virus before I entered the establishment. I was wrong, she was the hair chopper. I don’t think referring to her as a barber would be correct, and they do not have one of those barber shop poles that looks like a big candy cane that goes around.

            She welcomed me and put me in a chair. I asked if she could give me a haircut that would make me look younger, smarter, and richer! She looked at me and said, “NO”! I said ok a hair cut would be ok. She was a good conversationalist and she did a fair job of removing my hair. Her political views were the same as mine. Yep, I tipped her!

            Leaving the hair chopper, I headed to the booze shop to return the bottle. I was in line at the drive through behind a fellow in a pickup. I heard the lady inside the shop tell the fellow in the pickup, “Don’t come back”! When I pulled up, she said, “Some people are just rude”! I handed her the bottle and tole her that the fellow who worked there told me to return it for a new one. She looked at me as if I was rude, she took the bottle and walked away, and returned with the money. I still do not have a bottle. 

            Possibly it is a sign that I am not supposed to have an adult beverage!

            Topic change; yesterday, I finished reading the entire bible, it only took me eight months. I started with the new testament, and yesterday finished with the old testament. I guess I will start over today. I still can’t pronounce many of the names. I occasionally ask ALEXA how to pronounce a word. I spell the word for her and she is fairly good at many words, not always good at names.

            If someone is home schooling, they should have an Alexa for the kids to ask questions, she can answer most questions. Parents may not have all the answers to the questions, and it might save a parent from looking the answer up on line!

            Tres and I went for a walk again this morning, he did good at not pulling on the lead. Tres had a problem yesterday with his bowel movements, they were loose. As the day went on, they were looser and this morning he seems to be getting less loose. That was the best way I could present that info, to get to this point. We will keep an eye on him and see how he does, we may need to call the vet.

            I need to mow today, yes, yesterday was the normal day to mow, but I got side tracked.

 

Do what you need to do, but stay safe!

Senior dog walker and poop reviewer, Don the Ford

No comments: