Translate

Monday, June 22, 2020

This is the first again 06.22.2020




            This is the first time I have used Word on this new Government sponsored PC, and it is different from what I am use to. That means, an ole senior person must learn to do things differently. This ole person don’t like change!

            I am starting this posting on Sunday morning, and hopefully will finish it Monday morning.

            My first wife and I are going to the cracker store for Brunch in a little while. We went there last week and we had a long wait to get in. We have decided, if there is a long wait today, we will not stay. I can check on the wait time on line before we leave the homestead. If the wait time don’t change between the time we leave and the time we get there, which is approx. 15-minute drive, we would be ok to wait.

            Subject change; I hope the fellow who picks up junk metal comes by this afternoon as I have several items from last week when he didn’t stop by.

 

            Well we went to the cracker restaurant and had brunch, we had to wait about 20 minutes to get inside. We got our drinks quickly, but the food took a little while. Other than slow food response we enjoyed the outing.

 

            If everything goes well, we will have the grand kids over this week. I would like to get them involved in taking care of my lawn, ole people need help! I would have Alex do the front yard and Gabi do the back. Cash payment for the work would be made, in an effort to help them to avoid paying income tax!

            Speaking of lawns, I cut the weeds from the ditch behind the Ford’s ole Homestead, photos to follow, click to develop.

           

                                              

Have a safe week!

 

Senior safety supervisor at the Ford Homestead, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: