Translate

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Is it me 06.04.2020




            I have a couple photos for the reading public to enjoy. One of these remarkable photos is of me, while the other is of a flower. If you would like to have an 8 X10 signed photo of me, send $25.00 to the ford homestead. Click to enrich. There are German Shepard’s on my mask.

                                               

                                               

A photo of a single flower, all alone on that big bush. Yes there is a dog (German Shepard) in the photo too. This view is from the Ford’s ole rocking chair located on the driveway near the garage door, where I enjoy an occasional adult beverage. The white object is a motion detector.

 

            New subject; I received a call a few minutes ago from a friend asking if I was doing commercials for the Ace hardware people. I first explained, “I being a senior retired person on a fixed income, do what is necessary to make a couple bucks, even if it is working for the competition”! Then I said, “Not that I know of, but I was in a hardware store a couple weeks ago”.

            It seems and ex-employee saw a commercial, called a present employee, and asked if Don was in a commercial as a delivery truck driver for Ace. Then the employee went to another employee and asked, then that employee called me. I am not driving for them!

 

            New subject; I needed to cut some wood pieces for my present project yesterday, so I moved the chop saw to the back yard. There is shade in the back yard, and the saw dust doesn’t get all over the drive way.

 

            New subject; I need to take the wife’s vehicle in and get the tires rotated today.

 

            New subject; I am considering getting a new router as my ole one broke several months ago. The old one was the cheapest I could find, if I get a new router, I would like to buy a better quality this time, “If I wasn’t retired and on a fixed income, I could afford one!” My spouse of 51 years has stated, she will not pick up extra aluminum cans so I could purchase a new toy!

            Tears in my eyes, no new toy!

 

            Well I guess I will go for now, I know you will miss me, but I will be back, I hope!

 

 

Keep your distance, wash your hands…!

            I am getting tired of hearing that even though I know it is needed.

 

Senior, non-commercial actor, without a router, Don the Ford




AVG logo

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com


No comments: