Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Today what will I do 06.03.2020


            My plan for the day is to mow the front yard.

            The Ford’s ole leaf blower has all but given up. When I get it running I have to leave it on half choked or it will not run. This leaf blower is probably 9 or 10 years old, so we have gotten good service in the past.

            If we weren’t retired and on a fixed income we could purchase a new blower.

            I have started another scrap wood project, but it will likely be set aside today as I need to make a couple more bird dormitories.

            Yesterday as I sat outside pondering world problems and enjoying an adult beverage, a neighbor stopped in front of our homestead and asked, “Do you sell those bird houses”. I explained that I give them away, would you like one. I carried two out to her vehicle allowing her to choose. Now I am back down to two. There is never any rest for an ole retired wood scrapper!

            In an effort to add some color to this more than lackluster article, I will insert a photo of a flower that is blooming in the back 40. Click to enlarge but you can’t smell it.

                                               

            It did not rain, I watered the flowers. Well I got to go, I need to get the mower out before it gets too hot, you know senior retired people don’t do well in the heat.

 

May your day be filled with better articles than this one!

 

Senior mower of the lawn, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: