Translate

Monday, June 1, 2020

First is it better than 06.01.2020

            Today is the first day of the new month, is being first better than being second or third? Today was tomorrow, and in a few hours it will be yesterday, odd how things can change!

 

            I was out putting the trash container out at the curb this morning when I heard a gunshot. There was on shot, it was from a large caliber gun, most likely a shot gun. I do know what a gunshot sounds like. I don’t know why the gun was fired so I decided to get inside the Homestead since the sound of the gun firing was maybe a block away. I secured the doors just in case there was a nut with a gun walking around.

            I would like to change the topic now. I have been making things out of scrap wood and as I said, they do not need to be perfect, since the wood is just scrap. It dawned on me that in the past I have actually made things that were not made of scrap lumber, and they looked almost as if a real person had made them. I will attempt to find a photo and insert it in this soon to be well composed article. Click to enhance.


                       

            Almost a subject change, my favorite spouse gave two of my bird residence away and I am now down to two on hand. I guess that means I need to manufacture a couple more feathered friend residences. One of the ladies who received a bird sanctuary from my spouse of 51 years noted that she would like a stool that she could easily move around, and sit on in her back yard.

            I believe that was a hint to me.  I make things, “Cause I want to”, not cause some one wants me too, unless it is my first wife, then I make whatever she wants. (You can read it however you want to. I wrote cause and not because, cause that is what I want to write!)

 

            The blog site I use is changing and that means I have to learn to do things differently. They should understand that ole people don’t like change.

 

Be careful, but enjoy the day!

Senior antagonist and word changer, Don the Ford.


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: