Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2020

A joyful heart 06.27.2020

            The title line gets me to thinking, so allow me to complete the comment.

                        A joyful heart is good medicine!

         I read that statement in a book known as the Bible. If we can be happy or joyful most of the time, we not only would feel good, those people around us would be happier, and then they would feel better too! Share the medicine, be joyful!

Subject change: I have a photo which was taken when I was in the bed room changing clothes the other day. Would you believe, Click on this wonderful photo and you will automatically donate $5.00 to the Ford’s Homestead for senior retired people on a fixed income.

 

                                              

Subject change:

               Would you believe, my favorite wife said to me,Even you can be considered as a wise person, when you keep your thoughts to yourself!”  Just think, even a senior person like myself, can be considered as being wise.            Wow, Don the Ford is a wise ask, my wife she can explain!

 

New topic: our sons and families are supposed to be here at the homestead today. I don’t know if we will be able to go out for lunch since the restaurants are now supposed to be back down to 50%. I doubt that the Cracker restaurant ever exceeded 50%.

 

Remember, a joyful heart is good medicine

 

Senior wise person, as seen through my first wife’s eyes, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: