Translate

Friday, June 19, 2020

Dentists visit 06.19.2020

            I did go to the dentists yesterday and today they sent me an email wanting me to provide a review. I will provide the review here but not to them.

            My appointment was 10:40 I arrived a little early and from the Ford’s ole Chevy I called to say I am here.

            10:45 they opened the door and allowed me to enter. After a fever check I was taken to the chair where they do the dental work.

            11:40 the dentists showed up and apologized for the delay, saying he had a problem with another patient. (I had sat in the chair for an hour waiting!)

            The process took about 20 minutes. I was home by 12:30.

            The process seemed to be good but the time sitting and waiting was not good!

 

Subject change; I need to mow the back 40 today, that sounds like fun.

Subject change; I did get the new government sponsored computer yesterday. I now need to get it set up, and learn to operate it

Subject change; I will try to brighten up the day by providing a photo. The photo is of Tres as he sat there watching my favorite wife eat. Click to enhance.

                                               

 

Enjoy the weekend, be nice to a senior person!

 

Senior person who will likely work all weekend, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: