Translate

Friday, June 12, 2020

New homestead 06.12.2020

            As the title line infers, there is a new homestead in the neighborhood. The new homestead has nothing to do with the neighbors who sold their home to an outsider! They didn’t even come to the neighborhood association and ask if it was ok to sell the homestead!

            I have a couple photos that I will post, one is at a distance and one is closer up. I hope you will be able to see mommy as she sits there in the homestead. Click the photo to enhance.

                                   


            She has constructed her homestead over our, black berry patch “A”. We have more than one patch of black berries so they are identified as patch “A” or patch “B”. We may soon establish another patch which would be designated as, Patch “X”. We have heard that one can plant a marijuana plant in the midst of the black berries and the neighbors would not be aware. We are not saying we would do that, unless it were for medical reasons!

            What, you can’t take a joke! You might as well stop reading now!

 

This morning my favorite spouse has some items outside the Homestead in the drive way, in hopes that someone would want to buy them. There is a yard sell going on across the street and we hoped to get some interested parties. As we were distributing the items I came across another interesting Homestead. Yes I have a photo, click to believe.

                                               

            You are correct! We here at The Ford Homestead are such nice, welcoming people, that others want to be near us. It is in part due to my more than, friendly personality!

 

            My leaf blower has all but given up, and I keep thinking I would like to get a new leaf blower. I have looked at the electric versions (AKA battery powered) and they are costly. Our neighbor who is still employed and not on a fixed income, has recently purchased a string trimmer and a lawn mower that are battery powered. It must be nice to be a real person and be able to afford all those nice items. The battery powered leaf blower I would like to have, cost more than some gas powered lawn mowers.

            If one goes battery powered, you need to consider if in the future, would you purchase another battery powered piece of equipment, and if so, you want it to be the same brand, so the batteries are interchangeable.

            I can’t ask my favorite wife to pick up more aluminum cans, she is working 12 hours a day now, and that would be just too much to ask!

 

            Well I need to move a couple items in the garage, so I got to go. I did build a couple more bird houses just in case someone asks for one.

 

Breaking news! We have sold the items that were sitting on the driveway!

 

 

Have a safe weekend and think about…!

 

Senior wildlife photographer and all around nice guy, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: