Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2020

It happened to me 06.06.2020






            What happened to me, let us see.

            Yesterday, I began work early morning before it got hot. Not having a shop to work in, as you know I move the equipment from the garage out onto the drive way, I do this to keep the dust out of the garage. Well it keeps some of the dust and saw dust out of the garage and house.

            This morning I needed to do some sanding so I move the equipment. Photo of the belt sander on the movable work table. Photo of the tool to follow. 

                                                 

            I sanded several pieces of wood, which I later glued together. These are going to be the legs on the new project. I have also created proper supports for securing the legs to the top. If I get it together and it don’t look too awful, I will then have photos for you, “The reading public”.

            As I was gluing and clamping these items, I noticed a lizard on my fan, and yes the fan was running. Tres was taking it easy. Photo to follow.

                                               

After gluing and clamping, I ventured out into the back 40 in an effort to mow. It was my plan to do some trimming after the mowing. As I was mowing close to some of the ole scrap wood, I observed a lizard run in front of the mower, but I did not see him go out the other side, so I stopped. I waited a few seconds and he decided to run out away from the mower. This is the same lizard that was camouflaged on the tree in an earlier post. Photo to follow.

                                                 

As I was mowing, I noticed the mowing deck was too low on the left side. I assume I had broken something so I stopped mowing and drove to the shed. When I dismounted the Ford’s ole riding mower I found the problem. The left front tire was flat.

            After a considerable amount of work, I was able to remove the wheel and fix the flat tire. Having completed all that extra work, I went back to mowing. I did decide the trimming will need to wait, I was tired.

 

Friday was a work day for this ole Ford.

 

Hope your weekend is blessed!

 

Senior hard working ole person, Don the Ford.

           


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: