Translate

Thursday, June 25, 2020

What is going on 06.25.2020

            Well, if anyone would have asked what is going on, I would have responded, “Not much”. I had previously stated that I would like to get Alex to mow the front yard, that did not happen. There was light rain on and off so the grass was wet. When it dried enough to be mowed Alex was using the computer playing a game, I mowed the grass.

                        To make it look real nice, I mowed it twice.

       Yep, I decided to manicure the front yard, so I mowed it twice. The grass was so tall it needed to be cut twice just to reduce the clippings.

            We have a cloudy day so I may mow the back 40 today. I doubt that I will get any help mowing the outback but I can ask.

            Prior to mowing, I was sitting on the Fords ole rocker contemplating world problems, when I observed the umbrellas in the yard. The umbrellas usually show up immediately after a rain. They seem to prosper with distilled water, aka rain water. Watering with city water don’t normally cause the infestation. Does that mean the city water is not safe?

                                               

            We plan on taking the grandees to the cracker store for lunch today. Nice, I don’t have to wash any dishes.

            New breaking news! The governor said, “Masks are required when going anyplace in public”. There is one exception, there is always one exception, and the exception is, when robbing a bank, store, or individual, all citizens are required to not wear a mask! State law will fine you $5,291.00 for robbing anyone or any place with a mask on!            Wow, that is hard to believe!

 

Are you going to wear the mask or not?

 

Senior wearer of the mask, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: