Translate

Monday, June 15, 2020

Change is not good 06.15.2020

            If you will allow me, I would like to point out a change that I see as not being good. The town I live in has a trash and brush day on the third Saturday of each month. I have had limbs on my trailer for 5 months now, and would like to get rid of them. I had decided to haul the limbs on the trailer and some items from our son David’s house, to the dump site next Saturday.

            For some reason I checked the calendar to be sure they would be open next Saturday. They were open this past Saturday, and it was the only second Saturday for trash all year. Now I have to wait another month. I might take my trash to the Waco site, if I can find it. I would need to pay to dump but that is ok.

New subject: I got the perfect father’s day present. I was going to buy it myself, but my wife bought it for me! Ole people, at least this ole person’s back, itches often. I now have a new back scratcher, photo to follow.

                                               

            This back scratcher is expandable, (that means you can make it longer) and the scratcher is like a bear claw. Would you believe it cost only $300.00, and it was worth it!

New subject: I did get a new leaf blower over the weekend, it works but I have not been allowed to blow any leaves yet. I may continue using the ole blower if it starts (saving the new one).

New subject: my router is “supposed” to be here today. The word “supposed” is key in this comment, as “supposed” is defined as “maybe”. “Maybe” is defined as, “who the heck knows”! I want to get this scrap wood project completed!

New subject: this week I need to get the oil changed in the Ford’s ole Chevy. This is the first time I have ever received a reminder from the dash board of the vehicle. It stated get the oil changed dummy, you are at 8% left. I also have a dental appointment for a filling. I need to get some pills from the vet for the Tres. Never a minute for myself! I think I will get a cup of coffee and go sit in the shade and meditate for a while.

 

Be nice to someone, it makes you feel good!

 

Senior person with never a minute for myself, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: