Translate

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Who are you? 06.14.2020

 

          I was listening to the radio the other day and I heard someone make the following statement.

                    Who I am, is not who I have to be!

 

          Everyone should keep this thought in mind, and when needed, share it with others, or use it themselves.

                    Simply stated, you and I can change!

 

        Is change easy? Often times it is not easy, but with some belief in yourself, and some hard work, people can change.

 

               You can make things better!

 

          If someone needs your help, listen to them, and do what is required to be a positive influence. Sometimes all that is needed when helping others is to be there for them. As for you, do not hesitate to ask for, and accept help from others. 

 

                    Who I am, is not who I have to be!

 

        Please think about this and share it with others.

 

Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: