Translate

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Fords ole Chevy 06.17.2020

            I did get the Ford’s ole Chevy in for an oil change. I was one of the two people who wore a mask. None of the employees including the manager wore a mask. I had an interesting conversation with a fellow, we were sitting about 10 feet apart. It turned out that he worked somewhere, but was also a farmer. That made the first 30 minutes of the wait pass fairly quick.

            Arriving back at home I tried to learn how to use the new router.

It works!

I used it on the scrap wood project, and I have decided to do some more carving on that project today.

Hay, it is scrap wood, so if I mess it up, it is no big deal!

            I did stop at the local star coffee place, I used the drive through as usual. I have noticed that real people seem to often pay with their smart phones. You know, they hold it out the car window and the employee scans the phone. I have seen real people pay with their watch. Yep, they hold it out the window and the employee scans the watch. It will not be long before the chip will be inserted into real people’s wrist so they can pay without a phone or watch (mark of the what?).

            I saw something very unusual the other day at the coffee place. The vehicle in front of me pulled up to the window, this fellow must have been from another country, because he did not hold a smart phone out the window. Heck he didn’t even have a smart watch on! This crazy person handed the employee money. The employee looked at the money in his hand and then at the person as if to say, “what the heck is this”! I could tell the employee was confused and had no idea what that paper money was for! Would you believe the manager came to the window and told that fellow with real money to leave?  I wouldn’t either, but I do have a good imagination.

 

            Got to go, now that I have thought of coffee I think I will make a cup, if my present wife hasn’t thrown the coffee grounds out from last night. Retired senior people can’t have fresh coffee all the time like you real people do.

            The government is buying me a new computer, it should be here tomorrow!

May your coffee be from fresh grounds!


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: