Translate

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

It aint legal 06.16.2020

            I have a comment about non-legal activities in our neighborhood. Why do people feel the need to do things that aren’t even close to being legal? Yes I have a photo that will tell the story.

                                     

            As I sat outside the Ford homestead, I observed a small boy on what looked like a small motorcycle come riding around the corner. A short distance behind him was a female subject on a slightly larger scooter, and a child riding with her. These scooters were electric powered. They road past our homestead down the street so I decided to get a photo when they came back past the homestead. It looked like they were having fun, the scooters moved rather quickly and I got the above photo.

            It is not legal to ride these on the streets, but as long as they don’t cause problems or get hurt, who cares.

 

            Subject change: I need to get the oil changed in the Fords ole Chevy today.

            I need to mow the yard, if it isn’t too hot for a retired senior person.

            I have some wood work to do, if I can understand how to use the new router.

 

Ride your scooter, stay safe, wash your hands!

 

Senior retired almost professional photographer, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: