Translate

Monday, June 8, 2020

A new week 06.08.2020


            As we start into a new week, allow me to reflect back on yesterday. Our family was here for a very nice meal, and a lot of conversation. We were able to catch up on most of the happenings over the last 10 weeks. This is the first time we have all been together since this virus crap began.

            Tres was happy to have people other than me to pet him. At one point he jumped on the couch with Patrick and Karla. Believe me, it was crowded! I took the Ford’s ole semi-smart phone out and headed that way in hopes of getting a photo. Tres saw me coming and jumped off the couch, no photo.

            We all enjoyed the visit, I did help with the dish washing after the meal. After everyone had left, there was a short nap later that afternoon.

            I did scribble some words on my home made scrap chair and I have a photo if you want to see.

                                               

            I had established the chair as my meditation chair, my spouse of 51 years dubbed it the time out chair. The good thing about this chair is, you will not know if I am in time out or possibly I am meditating, when I am sitting on this chair.

            Before anyone asks, I would allow others to meditate on my scrap chair at a price.

            I hope you all had a good weekend and have an excellent and safe coming week! What? You want to know how much it cost to meditate in the Ford’s ole scrap chair! Let’s keep it reasonable, $20.00 per quarter hour. Let’s face it, you probably could not sit still longer than 15 minutes.

 

Go to the time out chair when you get stressed!

 

Senior meditator, Don the Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: