Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Another day 06.10.2020

            Today is Wednesday, I had to look at the calendar to see what day it is. With no regular scheduled of projects, or things to do, all days just run together. I have a dental appointment tomorrow, I hope they wash their hands.

            It did hit 100 yesterday, but this morning it is very cool, I would say about 70 and no humidity. Tres took me for a walk this morning in the cool refreshing air.

            I did see something I found interesting the other day. As I was diligently working in the yard, I saw a Blue Jay chasing a squirrel. I have no idea what the squirrel had done, but the Blue Jay chased him down from one tree to another tree, then he chased him in that tree, until the squirrel left the area.  I assume the squirrel had gotten to close to the Blue Jays homestead, AKA nest.

            I did get the front yard mowed yesterday, and a second coat of paint on the scrap wood project. I have been using some cheap paint brushes on the project, I can toss them out when finished painting, and I don’t need to clean the brush. I will use a good paint brush on the next coat of paint, a good paint brush will spread the paint evenly.

                                               

            In the above photo one can see a shadow of what could be a very intelligent person! It can’t be determined by looking at the photo, but I believe this shadow to be of a very handsome man, a man of great physique, a giving person, who is a great leader in his community. Would you believe, the shadow was there but there was not a person there to make the shadow? Odd things happen at the Ford Homestead!

 

May you be happy, healthy and safe!

 

Senior retired person and dog walker, Don the Ford.


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: