Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Hair or not 12.01.18

            Everywhere one looks they are selling items for your hair. You can make your hair shiny, a different color, straight, wavy, free of dandruff, even make your hair grow, but there is nothing I know of to stop hair from growing on my ears.           No comment please!
            I remember my grandpa, his name was Beedy Za Wyatt, and he was a Pentecostal minister retired, when I knew him (he passed when I was very young). I remember grandpa had a lot of hair growing out of his ears. Now that I think about it, I wonder if all that hair reduced his hearing. I assume he did not have the ability to remove the hair.
            Now that I have made you just about toss your cookies, oh, I just had cookies with this cup of coffee, this short but sweet article has nothing to do with ear hair.
            History:          Back in the day, you know back in the early 70s, actually it was in 1973, when I quit the National Guard. Yes, I said I had quit. I joined for six years and when the six years were up I stayed in for a while. At some point I decided I had enough and I quit. You can do that after you have completed your contract of six years.            
            As a military person, we could not have facial hair other than a mustache. The Monday after I quit the Guard I went to my Manager Len Mattes at HWI, and asked if he had a problem with me having a beard. He said something like, it’s your face, do what you want.           That is when I started the beard. I had a beard for 32 years.
            Back to present day; a few days ago I decided allow some hair to grow on my chin. Now you get to see an ugly photo of senior fellow at the Ford Homestead, “Me”! Click if you dare.                                                

            When on a fixed income, it is difficult to afford color photos, hence black and white.
Enjoy the first day of December, only 23 days till Christmas!
Santa’s senior helper; Don Ford        

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: