Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas by the Donald 12.19.18

            The title line, “Christmas by the Donald”, is in reference to me, not the Donald in Washington. As everyone knows I like to be considered as silly, maybe the other Donald can be considered Silly also. Anyway, this soon to be well written article has nothing to do with those politicians, it has to do with, “my artistic genius”.
            I have created a wonderful center piece for our Christmas table. I have even enlisted my spouse of almost 50 years to help decorate this piece of art. I have two photos, one with just ribbons installed and the other with Santa and a couple dear. Don’t even ask what this one of a kind art work is worth, you can’t afford It!
        
            You are correct, there are probably only a couple people in the entire world that could produce a center piece like that. No, we haven’t considered having a show of my artistic items.
            Would you believe, there are two investors who have been willing to purchase the above art work, and would you also believe, both financiers want to display the art work at various locations around the United States.  
            I should note that two of my art works are on display as I write. Last year prior to Christmas a neighbor asked for a candle holder. I created one that would hold two candles, she explained that she needed something with 4 candles. I created a second holder for two candles and then she had candle holders for 4 candles. They are being displayed in her kitchen window now. Oh, she has now asked for a, “Candle Displayer”, that is what I am calling the above art work, for her home. It is fun when one is a popular artist.
            I went to the eye doctor yesterday and he said, “Everything looks good, come back in 6 months”. They dilated my eyes and then shined lights in my eyes, I don’t like that. He said my brain looked normal, I wonder what normal is! I didn’t know he could see my brain through my eyes, do you think he can see what I am thinking?
            I swept up the excess leaves along the curb yesterday, using my old trash containers. When you are retired and on a fixed income you make the best of what you have. Photos will follow.
The ole house trash container has one flat side, and it works great to sweep leaves into it.
       
            Above we see the ole house trash container, nested inside and ole garbage container. The ole garbage containers are no longer use by the trash pickup people, so it has a secondary use, leaves. I put a leaf bag inside the round container and then dump the leaf into it.
            If you hang around me enough you will surely learn something, even if it is just, “The Donald is Silly!” I do like to be silly!
Allow your artistic skills to materialize, the world will stare!
Senior artists extraordinaire: Sir Donald The Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: