Translate

Friday, December 14, 2018

Charlie is better 12.14.18

            I believe I had mentioned in a past posting that Charlie had a hurt leg. We are not sure what the problem was, but I believe he had an infection in his leg. He lay around for several days not doing much of anything. Cats do that, when they get hurt the find a place to lay down and not be bothered. When they get better, they get back to normal life.
            Yesterday the neighbor kids came over wanting to pet Charlie. He usually lets them pet him for a while then he walks away. Well yesterday as the kids were approaching, our hound dog Tres, seeing Charlie out in the open yard, decided to chase Charlie. Charlie in an effort to avoid a confrontation ran to, and climbed, the neighbors tree. As you can see, he is totally recovered. Photo below, click to believe.

            Yesterday I was allowed to remove some cabinet doors that had not been involved in the remodel project. I was allowed to clean them and apply primer. I will paint them today and hopefully I will be able to reinstall them. I have no idea why we did not include them in the remodel project. Remember, you work from sun to sun, a retired person’s work is never done.
            It is cold today and I have some items that I need to paint in the garage. Paint needs to be applied at a fairly warm temperature, if you want it to dry. I will head out to the back 40 and retrieve an electric heater from the Fords old shed to help increase the working temp in the garage. I need the warmth as much as the paint.
            I also will be allowed to take some packages to my former employer, where they will toss them in cartons and send them to some of my first wife’s relative’s.
            My spouse of almost 50 years will be going to town shopping today. Friday is her shopping and unwinding day. She has informed me that she will get new hardware for these cabinet doors that I will be allowed to install. Have you noticed that I am allowed to do many things?
            Well I better get at it, TTUL. (TTUL is Talk to you later)
May you be allowed to enjoy your day!
Always allowed to work; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: