Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Now I know 12.11.18

            I now know the reason for the star that I had photographed yesterday. If you want to continue to believe it is the Christmas star then do not read the next paragraph.
            A good friend and avid reader of my articles explained to me that what I had seen and photographed was not a star, I am sad to say, it was reportedly the sun reflecting off of HEO satellite, which I am told is a very common sight in the twilight hours.
            Yes I have a friend who reads these posts! Don’t go there, I am very upset that I am not one of the chosen wise men!
            Let’s go to another subject. As I was sitting on the Fords ole rocker, I felt as if someone was watching me. Did you know the Ford’s ole rocker has metal rockers, and one of the rockers is about half way worn out? That is not a request for a Christmas present, but if you thought it would be safer for me to be in a newer rocker, well I could not argue with you!
            As I was saying before I was distracted, I felt as if someone or something was watching me. I have a photo and you will not be able to see the rodent but he was doing two things. First he was watching me. Second he was on the side of the tree where the wind was not hitting him. “C” he was eating an acorn.

            I doubt that one can see the peeping tom, even if they click on the photo to enlarge.
            I get to go to the eye doctor today and do this eye test, where I sit and look at a yellow light and push a button when I see a white light in my peripheral vision. Then next week I go and see the actual doctor so he can make some more money. Going to the doctor is almost as expensive as going to the vet!
            Different subject; yesterday I messed up one of my emails. That one email was making the other email not work properly. I was hoping that my son Patrick could help me get it back to working again. I had him on the phone for 35 minutes but we could not get it working. I finally shut the computer down and decided I would look at it the next morning.
            This morning I approached the mess with a rested and more positive attitude. Being a, “Wise man” I was able to get the emails working again. Be careful when your computer asked you if you want to do anything. When not sure, don’t do it!
            Another subject; I was in my truck getting ready to leave the drive way. I saw this shadow pass over my truck so I looked to see what type bird it was. It was a very large hawk or an eagle. It was just slowly circling as the wind carried it along. I continued watching, I have wanted to get a good photo of one of these birds. It continued the circling more or less like a buzzard does, then it turned and started a downward glide in a straight line. It was increasing its speed and I could see its legs and feet extended below its body. I watched it descend but it went out of sight. I believe it was after something on the ground but I did not see its final move.
            I have in the past while shredding a pasture, seen hawk’s dive down and catch live rabbits and then fly away with them while the rabbit was kicking and trying to get away.
            I just came into the Ford Homestead. I vacuumed the front yard one last time. My poor ole feet and ankles are tired. I still need to try and get the leaves out of the Jasmin and that will be a difficult task.
            I learned that my brother is in the hospital. If you pray, I would appreciate a prayer for my brother.

Appreciate all your blessings, not only during this season, all the time!

Hard working senior person; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

1 comment:

John Snider said...

Hope your brother is doing better. Sending prayers.