Translate

Monday, December 10, 2018

Unusual sighting 12.10.18

            I understand that what seems to be unusual to me, is probably not unusual for those of you who have extensive experience with celestial events. I have shown the reading public, signs in the sky such as an “X” that is located over the Ford Homestead. We here at the Homestead often wonder if, and why, we are being watched, or possibly even being protected, by a heavenly presents. Yes we are believers, but does that provide us with an extra layer of Devine Shelter?
            This morning as the Tres and I ventured out the front door to retrieve the so-called newspaper, I happened to look up into the early morning sky and I observed a single bright star. Why would there be a single bright start in the sky at the Ford Homestead? Why only one star and no other stars to be seen? Are there wise men heading toward our house. Am I supposed to join the other wise men and venture forth to find a new born King? It is Christmas time!
            All those questions, and no answers in sight. For that one person who is doubting that I did see the single bright star, I have a photo. I took the photo with my cell phone camera, and if my cheap cell phone camera can take a photo of this single bright star, that means it was bright and it was there for a reason. You may click to enhance, and please suggest answers.

            That star is in the eastern sky. The house in the photo is the home of a Priest, I am not sure which church he is affiliated with. Could the star be there for him? If I am the one to see it, how could it be for him?

Look up and learn, share what you learn! 
Senior Wise Man at the Ford Homestead; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: