Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Your hand was ware? 12.20.18

            It was a typical morning in my office area, the room was quiet, and cool. This office area was originally a part of the garage. I enclosed it many years ago, but I did not extend the heating and air conditioning to this little space. The only sound here in the office was coming from the fan that provides air to the base of the computer.
            There was a cup of coffee sitting next to me on the desk. The lighting in the room seemed somewhat dim which is odd as I had replaced the lighting a week or two ago. I decided to provide a little more light by turning on the Christmas Story lamp, which is located on my congested desk.
            The lamp is in storage most of the year, and is brought out during the Christmas holiday season. This lamp sits where I can easily observe it, next to my computer. On the round base there is a ladies shoe, the foot, and leg, which appears to be of a woman. The leg has a fancy nylon stocking on it, and the lamp shade resembles a ladies dress.
            This wonderful little lamp when activated, provides a warm glow, which seems to cover the desk with a mellow warm light, and it does add to my Christmas spirit.
            Today as I reached under the dress to activate the lamp switch, a thought came to mind. I turned to my spouse of almost 50 years and said, “I just reached under her dress”. My spouse looked at me, and walked a little closer to see if she had understood my confession. I then repeated my confession, and repeated the action, as my spouse looked on. I had in fact reached under her dress to activate the light.
            Now I am not sure if the warm glow from the light is what makes the room feel so warm and comfortable, or is it the feminine leg that provides the glow. 
                                      
Do you have a warm glowing imagination, or just cold, dull, and boring dreams
Master imagination provider: Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: