Translate

Monday, December 17, 2018

Somewhat different 12.17.18

            I have a couple photos that you could compare if you like. On the left is before, and on the right is after. Did you notice how these photos are politically correct?
                        LEFT: Old, odd and liberal.    RIGHT: New, contemporary and conservative.
                          
        
                                    NARBNL          Not Always Right But Never Left
            Heck even the cabinet photos here at the Ford Homestead are politically correct.
            I had a very busy afternoon. I had decided to unload the bags of leaves from the Ford’s ole Chevy. By the way, one should never put bags of leaves in the back seat of their truck. You might think the bags are fairly clean, that they don’t smell too bad, and the leaves will stay inside the bags. If you stuff 4 bags of leaves in the back seat of your truck be prepared to do a lot of cleaning when you remove them.
            Before I could back the truck into the back 40 I decided to pick up dog poop. I had tools and do not touch the actual dog droppings. There are two main areas that Tres uses when he defecates so I cleared both areas. As I was clearing the final area I happen to look up and there was Tres making a deposit. How helpful can one be?
            After the field was cleared of all mines, I backed the Ford’s ole Chivy into the back 40 and unloaded the bags of leaves onto the Ford’s ole trailer. The trailer is now full of leaf bags.
            I had not water the flowers in the Ford’s ole hot house so I prepared to introduce water onto the plants. Mission accomplished, and since I had the hose out, I then decided I needed to clean the leaves and dirt from the truck. That was a labor intensive project in its self. The truck does look better.
            I, having worked myself to a point of almost total exhaustion, I procured a cup of coffee and sat on the Ford’s ole rocker near the garage door on the drive way. As luck would have it, as I was trying to check the weather on the ole cell phone, the phone took a photo of me. How do the cell phones do that? In the photo you will be able to see my tired ole body trying to recover from this afternoon of labor. Click the photo if you want to see a senior laborer.
                                                

            In this photo, the hansom senior person is trying to not show his weak, worn out, frail, over worked, outlook, instead he is attempting to present a more positive, I can do it position. A senior’s work is never done!  

            What? Yes it is new, why do you ask? Well I like it, even if you don’t! You don’t have to look at it. The CEO here at the Ford Homestead oked the purchase of the hat, and I am happy!

Enjoy the time you have with your family!

Senior Workaholic; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: