Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December 26th 12.26.18

            Well it is now the day after and most of the excitement is over, that is, unless you have received some video games. Having received said games you may stay excited for days and possibly weeks. I did not receive any video games. I have now calmed down.
            I did reluctantly ask for one thing. I asked for a clap on, clap off device. I wanted it hooked to the lamp next to my chair. With the clapper I would no longer need to get up to activate or deactivate the light next to my chair, I would just clap my hands. I did not get a clap on clap off.
            I did get way too many things which I like, but did not ask for. I received gift cards to the coffee place with star in its name. I received a Grinch coffee cup. I also received some clothes, and some peppermint candy. I received a gift card to the hardware store with Freight in its name. I received something called the echo dot and all I need to do now is say turn the lamp on and it comes on.
            I think the dot is as good as a clap on. They say it will do other things, so I did ask it to bark like a dog. It barked and Tres just ignored it. Does that mean I need to learn new things?
            The grand kids, as usual, made out like bandits. Our family was here on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. My spouse of almost 50 years prepared two, really good meals, we all ate too much. The good news was, some of the dishes were put in the dish washer, so I only had to wash the pans and items that are not dish washer safe. Less work for a retired senior person.
            Our adopted family came over later in the afternoon. They are just like family, they arrived for food and then some gift exchange. All in all Christmas was good, the only thing that would have made it better would have been brothers, sisters, niece’s nephews and other family members here with us at the Ford Homestead.
            We hope you had a nice Christmas Holiday!
            We had A very nice Christmas!

            Don Ford

              

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: