Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Happy with, Unhappy with 12.06.18

            Did you even read the title? What could we be happy with, and a moment later be unhappy with. If you said, “That is Donna’s thoughts of The Donald”, you could be right, but that is not the reason for the title. The title line has to do with the Tres. One minute we are happy with him, and the next minute he gets on our last nerve. Sometimes he listens, other times he can’t hear what we are saying, or possibly he is just ignoring us. He is like a normal Ford kid, hard headed! He was being nice in the following photo.

            As I sat outside yesterday afternoon enjoying a cup of real coffee (real is not instant coffee), all the doves flew from the neighbors trees, so I looked up to see if there was a hawk. Seeing no hawk, my focus went to the Christmas Star on my flag pole. That is when I noticed that there was an “X” in the sky. Was this “X” marking the spot of my Christmas Star? Possibly it was marking where the Ford Homestead is located, so the three wise men can find us. Possibly, the “X” marks the spot where a wise man already lives, “Me”! Either way, it was identifying the Ford Homestead as a nice place, and the people who live here are blessed with abundant kindness, and plentiful humility. If you are wise, you will click to enhance.

            Well I changed the name of my Wi-Fi router, as we should all know, anyone in the area can see the name of your router if you haven’t blocked it, and most of us don’t block the name. People (bad people) have a tendency to use the neighbor’s unsecured router. Heck I have tried to connect using the neighbors Wi-Fi, but they are mostly secured. Occasionally I find a guess router that is not secured.
            Why did I change the name of my router and what is the name I have given it.
            I changed it, “Cause I wanted to!”
            The new name is, “FBI / CIA unit! It is my thought that the neighbors might see this and assume that the real FBI or CIA are in the area checking on things.   
            Now we are back to grandpa being silly, and I enjoy being silly. Heck, if you can’t have fun (aka being silly) then don’t do it!

            It happened last evening. We were able to get the Ford’s Dodge into the garage again. Most of the items have left the garage, or they were able to be moved to an area so the van can be parked there again. It has been about 6 weeks since the vehicle has been in the garage. My first wife and I are both happy.

            My spouse of almost 5 decades has given me a four foot tall metal shelf. It had four shelves and I am going to try to place it in the shed today. That means I need to get rid of some junk, I mean items, to make room in the shed for the shelf. As you can see, a retired senior person’s work is never done!

            Well I guess that is it for now, I can either go to the shed and work, or I could take a short nap. Maybe I will flip a coin to decide, wait a minute, being on a fixed income I don’t have a coin to flip, now what can I do? It is very difficult being a retired person on a fixed income. Actually, the only part that is fixed is what little one gets, the outgoing is never fixed and is usually expanding.

May your income be ever expanding!

Senior retired person; Don Ford  

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: