Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Conversation with Gabi 12.05.18

            On the way to school yesterday morning, Gabi turned the radio off. She usually turns the radio off, I guess she don’t like what I listen to. Being silly grandpa, I begin trying to sing the song that was on the radio. I got the look from Gabi, so I asked what she was thinking. Were you thinking the grandpas are silly, or maybe handsome, or possibly very smart? She said I was thinking about a character that I have made up. She told me this character’s name, that it was a skeleton, and there was a friend who was also a skeleton and its name. She then told me a little about the story she has made up.
            I suggested that she write these stories down or put them into her computer. Gabi has always had a vivid imagination and I think she needs to put these ideas on paper. She told me that they are all in her head. I said I understand, but if you put them into the computer now, some day in the future you might turn your ideas into a book. Some writers make lots of money.
            We arrived at school and she exited the vehicle heading into the building.
            Took the Tres to the vet yesterday, it cost a fortune for some pills. The main problem is getting Tres to take the pills. He is smart enough to not eat them even when put in food. The vet suggested, putting the pill in something that he likes, then placing it some place as if you don’t want him to get it, but allowing him to get it. The vet said he did that with one of his dogs and it worked for him. I have not tried it yet.
            Our cat Charlie has hurt his right front leg. Not sure what happened but he is limping. He has been eating Tres’ dog food, and my present spouse formed a hypothesis. She believe Charlie could not jump up on the washing machine, where we keep his food bowl. That seemed like a good supposition, but it proved to be at least partially incorrect. With Charlie’s food bowl beside Tres’ food bowl, Charlie went to Tres’ food and ate. Charlie likes dog food!
            Now some info that you don’t want to know. I have been printing all these postings for this year (2018). I have them in an oversized three ring note book. The printed stack of blog postings are more than 2 inches thick, and the year is not over. Don’t click if you don’t care.

Maybe Gabi will become a blog novelist!

Senior blog novelist and teller of tells; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: