Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Want to quit 12.02.18

It is December and as I had explained earlier, I will send reminders several times this month stating, if you want to stop receiving these emails, just send me a note saying remove my name. I do not want to be a bother to any of you.
               If you or someone you know wants to receive these notifications or be put back on the mailing list, send me a note and I will add you, are them, to the mailing list.
            December is here and we haven’t purchased a single Christmas gift, or if we have, I am unaware of any such purchases. My spouse of 49 plus years has been decorating the inside of the homestead. I haven’t counted the Christmas trees yet, but I do know of 6, and I feel sure if I were to check each room there might be another. 
            Update; I checked with the CEO and was informed that there are only 6 trees this year.
            I was talking with my sister last night, she lives in Missouri so the conversation was over the phone. My sister will be 90 the last day of this month and she has problems remembering. We had talked for probably 15 or 20 minutes and we were getting ready to hang up when she commented that she was glad I called. She went on to say, I think you are a nice person and I really like you! I thanked her and told her I really like her too. I believe that was possibly the nicest thing she could have said to me.
            How do you like that, I am a nice person. I guess there are many people who would not agree, but at least one person thinks I am nice.
            Yesterday I went out in the back 40 and put the leaf blower to work. I have blown the leaves in to 5 distinct areas and hopefully will get the lawnmower out today and vacuum these leaves. I have reviewed the front yard and it is again covered with oak leaves, so depending on my ole body’s abilities, I may also go after it again today.
            Many, and I do mean many, of the leaves from our trees have blown across the street against the neighbor’s curb, and onto his yard. If I offered to help him, I would need to offer to help others, and as we know, others probably don’t think I am nice!

May your day be filled with kindness!

Senior leaf blower and mower: Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: