Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2018

To tree or not two tree 11.25.18

            I would like to have this post to be mostly photos, although I understand many of you would rather have words of wisdom from, “Me”.     Sorry, not gona happen!
Standing in the neighbor’s yard, I observed these three trees that have entered a fall like state.

            The tree to the far right has not joined the celebration. When these leaves begin to fall, windy days would be appreciated (let someone else rake the leaves). My first wife is installing multiple Christmas trees in the Ford Homestead.
    

            Cacti, our Christmas Cacti’s are now in full bloom.
            Today is Sunday and I just got a package delivered by the postal service. First time I have gotten a Sunday delivery! Gota go play with my new toy!

May your Sunday be peaceful and safe!

Senior photographer; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: