Translate

Monday, November 26, 2018

Cold again 11.26.18

            Here it is Monday again, the holiday week is over and we are back to an almost normal schedule. As the title line indicates, it is cold again. It is only 24 degrees colder this morning than yesterday morning. Our friends up north, and we do have friends, are getting snow today. You may ask why I have presented this seemingly negative commentary. It might be because the new toy I receives Sunday, is not yet working, even after I spent time with it yesterday.

            I will attempt to activate said new toy again today. If that don’t work, I will sit here with tears in my eyes, wishing I understood the problem. If it was a mechanical problem, I would have fixed it yesterday.

           

May your toys all work!

 

New toy owner; Don Ford

 


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: