Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

No Snow 11.13.18

            It is cold.

            They said we could see snow flurries today, we haven’t.

            Snow and snow flurries are a big deal here in Hewitt.

            I took Gabi to school.

            We are going to have lunch with Gabi today. Thanksgiving lunch, she wants chicken           tenders.

            Lunch with Alex tomorrow, he wants chicken tenders too.

            The wind is blowing hard again. In the last two weeks we have had several days of heavy          winds. These winds are a pain in the backside, but they do help remove the dead branches       from the trees.

            On the way home from taking the Gabi to school, I observed a large branch on the       ground, it was not dead, it was just a victim of the winds.

            Its 30 degrees outside and my wife wants to defrost the freezer in the garage.

            I have had a cup of coffee, I may have another.

            This so-called office area is not heated. It is cool in here.

            Do not get on a fixed income! You may not be able to afford heat.

 

Above are “Thoughts of the Donald!”

 

Don Ford 

 

          Someone said, “You write too much”, they may be right. Instead of writing today, I just presented my thoughts. My thought now is to get another cup of coffee.

               (You, is referring to me, not you). Think about it and you may understand that statement.

           

           


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: